Friday, July 24, 2009

L.O.V.E


I just finished watching the muv ‘he’s just not that into you’. Honestly, I don’t really know if its an old or new released movie but it definitely left something in my mind. The title it self sounds catchy right? I’m sure that most of you out has experienced the moment of being rejected. Personally, I’ve been there. It did painful but when you think back about it, you’ll eventually laugh. Believe me, you’ll wonder why on earth did you chase him, getting to know everything about him, stalked him and even imagine him as the prince in shining armor that someday will take you away.

*giggle*

What I’m trying to say is, everyone is trying so hard not to be rejected. Read every book that literally teach you how to read signs and body language. What he/she said if she likes you, what to do or not to do during your first date. I’m not against all this, in fact I read all those things too just to gain knowledge that cant never be learned at school. The more I read the more I realized how man and woman were build in total contradiction. Some says man are from mars and woman are from venus.hmm..

*wonder*

But man and woman had been trying to understand each other since like forever. Trying too hard to figure out how to satisfied the needs and wants of the other gender. Its like a puzzle that can never be solved, but the all the way of solving it is fun. The discoveries of body language and the suitable sentence in order to know the other gender is something amazing. If he sits like this what would that mean, if she doesn’t call you back what would that mean, all those things are so interesting to be observed.

Honestly, I quite know most of the signs due to readings and observing. Me and my girlfriends back at high school loves to experiment different kind of signals to diff guy to see if it works. In the end, in present I fell in love with someone I would never expect even in million years to be my lover. Love is there when you least expect it. My personal advice to those who is single out there, the more you try to chase and find love, the more it will go away from you. Stop and do nothing, love will eventually come to you. Those who have found love, hold onto it. He/she may or may not be the perfect person but accept him/her as the best gift god ever sent to you. Me myself, I don’t know if the one I’m with right now is the one who were made for me, I don’t know what my destiny is because destiny is something beyond human’s control. Accept what u have and love that person more than he/she loves you. Let ALLAH decide what is meant for you.

The ‘he’s just not that into you’ movie is really interesting. I’m not quite sure what you’ll think about it, everyone’s has their own opinion. Watching it I realized that, sometimes if you think that your perfect plan is the best thing for you, you might be wrong. If you think that being physically perfect will make you happy, you are wrong. And if you think you’ll never find the the right man then you’ll be the loneliest person in the world, wrong again. Happy ending is what you learn along the ruff and painful journey. Everything happened for a reason, so be thankful with what u got right now and you’ll definitely find your happy ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment