Tuesday, August 20, 2013

letter to 16 years old me

Dear 16 years old me,
 
The moment I write to you this letter is a day before you turn 25, 4th semester of your postgraduate study and 18 days before you becoming a Mrs.
 
What I am about to tell you will freaking pissed you off. Yesterday, Linkin Park came to KL for a tour, and I was offered a free tix, but I did not go. Yes, I F-ing did not go! Go ahead smack the future you with a brick, better yet just kill me already. hehehehe..
 
I mean, seriously I don't know what have got into me. How can I say no for my obsession? my everything? the thing that help me get through ruff times? motivates me? be with me? the thing whose posters were up on my 4 walls for years?
 
*sigh*
 
I am so sorry, dear 16 years old me T_T
 
You have no idea how restless I get, how much I wanted to scream my lungs out and how many times I keep telling myself, STUPID! and now everytime anyone IG-ed (oh, 9 years from your year there will be this thing called instagram..cool huh?) pix of that concert, I could feel my heart got ripped out of me. Again, STUPID!
 
im pretty sure if this opportunity came to me when I was your age, I would never ever hesitate, never! just how I did not hesitate to pierced my bellybutton, up until I took it out for the sake of a stupid ex-boyfie. ok, that was my biggest mistake and this is the second one, ditching a LP concert! Future me, please please please don't be F-ing stupid and add more mistakes! Do what you want to do, this is your life for god sake! Responsibilities can wait...hahahahaha...
 
16 years old me,
 
I really miss you. Seriously. you were so confident, so sure of what you want and the most important thing is you live your life to the fullest. Screw what everyone said and thinks, trying out new stuff and just enjoy every seconds of your life. how I wish I can be you right now. you were awesome girl! =D
 
Oh, thank you so much for not having any boyfie during highschool. because 9 years later, no highschool love birds make it to a marriage and im pretty sure they regretted spending the most awesome years being in monkey love.. *Puke*
 
Scandals and crushes were and still are the best!
 
p/s: all those basketballers that you adore so much just not as hot anymore..teeheeee
 
 
I am sorry as the almost-25-years-old-you did not turn out the way you had always planned. I sort of lost my own self along the way. people say forget yesterday, but little that they know past is the thing that determine what we become in the future. I know you did you best, 16 years old me, its not your fault, present me takes all the blame.
 
I still remember the '16 things I want to do when I turn 16' list, and I think I want to start working on my 30 things to do before I turn 30 list. I know I had sooooo much fun finishing those 16 things..bahahahaha..
 
Lastly, I cant thank you enough for the greatest time I had, dear 16 years old me. You were awesome! =) 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment